Old August 12th 07, 07:08 AM posted to ca.driving,ba.transportation,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
EAST COAST HIVE MIND

Default When milk doesn't do a body good!

John Doglund wrote:

> You can rest assured that the nutcase Bay Area Officials closed down the
> Nimitz Freeway because they considered it a toxic spill or terrorist
> attack ... Mooooooooo

You obviously didn't read the article. The 'nutcase' California Highway
Patrol thought it was a raw sewage spill, initially. It wasn't hazmat, but
what if it were? Better to err on the side of caution than end up with a
much larger problem, don't you think?

--
Comrade Otto Yamamoto
http://mryamamoto.50megs.com