Old October 31st 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws

Default Places to live in the U.S. (was Over Inflation Tires Winter Storage)NMC

Mark wrote:

> I was born in Dallas, but my folks moved us to CA when I was about 3
> months old, so I don't really consider myself a Texan. Having now
> escaped to OR where I don't have to live through oven-like weather,
> whenever my wife wants to take some vacation time and go visit her mom
> in AZ in the summer, I always say, "Have a nice trip, and I'll see you
> when you get home."

Hmmmph,
I was also born in Dallas and was out of there before I had any memories
of living in that hellhole of a city.

Dallas/Ft. Worth/Arlington are basically one huge city and all of the
crappy little towns surrounding that mess like Cleburne just add to the
joy.
Cleburne is the true armpit of Texas and perhaps the nation, though
Lanny's hometown of St. Louis won top crime city this year, that is
probably just because he lives there. ;-)

They only moved me a few hundred miles south, but any mile between
yourself and Dallas is a good mile, imho.

Pat