Old May 20th 10, 08:24 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andrew MacPherson[_2_]

Default Nurburgring screenshots from GT5

(jelloshooter69) wrote:

> iracing is no more than smoke and mirror minus track scans.

I think you're being unfair. I do firmly believe that iRacing offers the best
virtual car on track experience available. Some say NKPro is better, but I bought
the full version and it's never "clicked" with me the way iRacing's cars did.

Now, if you want to criticise the iRacing service, business model, and development
schedule (I'm still waiting for the visual aero damage to mean something after all
this time) that's a totally different conversation. :-)

Andrew McP