Old February 6th 05, 08:33 PM
Lawrence Glickman

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 14:09:01 -0500, "TaskMule"
> wrote:

>"Bob" > wrote in message ...
>>
>> "TaskMule" > wrote in message

>snip
>
>> > Actually if your removing the tank one of the first things you do is
>> > disconnect the filler pipe. Then you siphon. It doesn't get any easier.

>As
>> > for running the engine till the last bit is out, a total waste of time.
>> >

>> Who said anything about removing the tank? Hell, the whole idea that his
>> fuel is contaminated was just someone's brain fart. It's time he quits
>> throwing parts at it and listening to nitwits like glickman and starts

>doing
>> some diagnosing.
>> Bob

Foaming at the mouth again are we bobby socks?
Whatever you've got, keep it to yourself. There isn't a vaccine
presently on the market that could possibly deal with your disease.

I request to see your "credentials." Went to auto-shop at high school
perhaps? Lincoln Technical Institute, or maybe you're just a hack car
breaker who came up the hard way, breaking one car at a time along the
way.

I imagine your career has peaked, and you're never going anywhere
beyond where you are now, which is changing oil and topping up
radiators. Must suck to be you, but then, you get what you deserve.

Lg

>I couldn't agree more

Changes tune midstream.
Nitwits.
Monitoring fuel pressure is a non issue. It is easy to do. You all
try to make it sound like rocket science to boost your own egos, but
there are many amateurs that know the magic secrets you pretend to
have hoarded all to yourselves.

Lg