Old October 18th 04, 03:52 PM
Plowboy2

Ignore Destroy, <VBG>

just like he ignoreed your post--> (Any suggestions next to buying a new
wheel)

Here is probably the problem, in a generalized nutshell. find the latests
and greatest drivers for the wheel, or are you using XP? If so, might be
tough luck there... XP doesnt seem to like the gameport as well. next
thing could be dirty pots.

Second, RBR likes Seperate pedals, in the readme inside RBR (full version I
think), I thought that I read that the game looks for the controller and
tries to uncheck the "combined" axes for pedals. So why not start with the
wheels setup like the game wants it? IF yo do this, you will probably need
to uninstall, delete the demo dir, then reinstall? (I dont know an easier
way, but Im sure others here might iknow exactly what files to get rid of,
so you dont have to delete & reinstall the demo).

PS TM wheels & drivers were/are just lousy, you might have better luck &
Enjoyment if you ebay them away (like Destroy said), & Ebay replace with
some better wheel-pedals

Xander Vlasveld enlightened us with: