Old July 4th 04, 01:56 AM
1_Patriotic_Gal

Default Engine gaskets

I am quite fond of my 1995 Saturn which still runs well -- A minor anoyance
is multiple slow oil leaks. I add 1 quart of oil a month sometimes as often
as once a week. I have a slow front seal leak, rear seal leak between
engine and transmission, slow oil pan gasket leak, slow transaxle leak. The
seals are all very hard to see (hidden aft left of pan, seals right and left
behind pan, hidden above right of pan. I perceive changing all these seals
would be quite a task. Only the pan seal is easily visable. Is there a
product I can add to the engine oil to seal these slow leaks?
If so are there any possible negative consequences of using the product --
I can continue indefinately as is, but not having to monitor the oil level
weekly seems attractive as well as not having oil leak onto the garage
floor.

Thanks in advance,
Andy