Old January 17th 07, 05:25 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge
xekushion

Default engine doesnt turn over - headlights work, turn signals dont

ok, i have a 97-98 dodge stratus, and this evening upon taking my
leave from work I go to start my car to leave, and at first the key
would turn in the ignition, but the engine would not turn... i kept
trying and eventually the engine turned and revved up for half a
second only to shut off again, this time taking out my cd player,
heater, turn signals and windshield wipers..

basically all i have left is my headlights, dashboard and interior
lights..

some people are thinking it was a starter problem, or perhaps the
ignition switch...

anybody have any ideas? anything is helpful
- gary

Articles individually verified to usenet standards. Visit URL to contact author/report abuse
Thread archive: http://www.AutoBoardz.com/engine-doe...ict203691.html