Old September 21st 05, 02:52 AM
Christopher Muto

kwiktops.com has them for $50 for the pair and are on the west coast like
you.

aabestco.com also has them $40 for the pair and you could not find nicer
people... but they are on the east cost so it may take longer to get to
you...

you also might want to ask them about installing the top so that you don't
have to unzip the window (they add a couple of straps between the second and
thrid bow and the rainrail... makes life much easier.

ps. oh mmmiata.com sells them for $40 too.... but i thought they were out of
business... and that new web site is so slow it makes me quickly want to
shop elsewhere... like gomiata.com who also has them...