Old April 23rd 10, 05:03 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Jim[_32_]

Default 156 washer woes...

Right, this is starting to get to me! I realise it isn't a big deal
compared to some things that can happen to Alfa owners but it's got my
goat. The washers on my 156 are, and always were, shocking. If you aim
the jets where you would really prefer the water on the screen the wiper
blade is in the way in the 'home' position. If you aim to miss the blade
you miss most of the screen too!

I just can't understand how Alfa overlooked that design error for all of
the production.

Anyway...is there a solution? Ideas please? Or is it just me?

Cheers.

Jim