Old June 16th 07, 12:55 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default spark plug socket wrench won't hold plug enough to remove

"Joe" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> It keeps falling out. I don't have a long enough needle nose pliers to
> get it out is there another handy household contraption I can use to
> get deep in the hole to grab the plug and remove it or do I need to
> hit the hardware store?

Buy yourself a spark plug wrench with a magnetic insert. Bite the bullet,
for a couple of
bucks. Wrenches without any inserts are a PITA, and those with foam rubber
inserts are
but little better.

Dont go to a gunfight with a pocketknife.