Old May 11th 06, 04:42 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

Default I've just had a (thankfully) rare visit to a main dealer

...... to order a pair of aircon pipes for the 156.

Now, call me old fashioned, but shouldn't the bloke on the parts desk be
able to identify which bits you need, rather than the customer having to
work it out for themselves?

Needless to say, they're only having my money for the parts, I'm not
letting them anywhere near the car.

Alfa 156 2.0 TSpark - Fiat Marea 20v HLX - COSOC KOTL