Old April 23rd 12, 01:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

Default Options You Soon Won't Be Able To Do Without?

The only one I see that's of much significance is the push-button
transmission selector so they get rid of the space consuming
mechanical levers that do little more than move a switch anyway.

On Sun, 22 Apr 2012 11:58:56 -0700 (PDT), "