Old May 15th 05, 01:18 AM
Garth Almgren

Around 5/14/2005 1:03 PM, wrote:

> lol look.. he changed his signature after I revealed how to block his
> pathetic ass. For those who tuned into my prior post regarding blocking
> him... you can also block "hurricane ast"

Good grief. Hurcie's post looks like the output from a spammer's random
word generator: The words are (for the most part) in English, but they
don't form anything coherent or meaningful.

--
/ Garth - '83 GL V6stang Hatch <Former MW #7> \
| My V6stang:
http://www.v6stang.com/v6stang |
| RAMFM Merchandise: http://www.cafeshops.com/ramfm |
\ Mail for secure reply information /