Old November 9th 04, 04:01 AM
V'ger

Actually, many of them waxed poetic far better when they were high....
LOL

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 03:10:25 GMT, "Kevin DeAngelis"
> wrote:

>The fellow who started this thread also posted it on the rec.autos.vw
>newsgroup, to which I subscribe because my wife drives a New Beetle. He (or
>she) posted it at the same time it was posted on this newsgroup, and there
>have been no replies.
>
>I wonder why? Are Ford owners more politically opinionated than Volkswagen
>drivers? I remember all the hippies who used to (some still do) drive VW
>microbuses. They had some interesting politics, which they could eloquently
>describe when they weren't high. Ah, those were the days....
>

>"Daniel J. Stern" > wrote in message
in.umich.edu...

>>> Homosexuality does not serve as an acceptable excuse for being the
>>> target of hatred

>> Are ya sure? A lot of voters seem to hold the opposite view.

Entering into the unknown, V'ger seeks information
used to maintain his Vintage Burgundy 1965 Ford
Mustang 2+2 w/289 ci 4v oem A Code V8, C4 Trans,
16x8" Vintage 40 wheels, with BF Goodrich gForce
T/A 225/50ZR16 tires, American Racing "Mustang"
Centercaps, and a whole lot of other stuff; )