Old June 13th 08, 07:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Mike G.

Default Info

Well, I'm sorry to see you go, the "nitty gritty details" as you put it was not so much meant for you to get upset about, but for
those also that download your pictures so as to have the correct information.
I wasn't "nit-picking" on you, I was offering assistance, I'm sorry you took it that way.
As for old.....hell most of us on this group and others are.....I'm 53 and probably one of the young ones.........

Anyway, your pictures will be missed.

Mike

--
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...