Old January 22nd 07, 06:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
madman1991

Default 89 Accord Batt Light (Please Help!)

I got the replacement alternator at Autozone. I certainly hope they
don't sell bad parts. I have never had a problem with them before.

The belt is indeed tight, I did not install a new belt. I am thinking
I have a shorted out component somewhere.