Old September 1st 05, 08:03 PM
josh

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> Josh, I think you're on the right track now. There are so many variables
> including the ones that change throughout the day (heat) that are so
> critical. I have decided that ride and feel (and in my case, treadwear
> rating) are the critical factors for the daily driver as there is no stop
> watch ticking away. It's like the go-cart effect, if I can have all the fun
> at somewhat lower speeds, speeds that I can delve into frequently, I'm the
> winner in that situation not the guy with the highest limits, limits that he
> can rarely ever use in the real world.

Well it makes me wonder how many sets of tires I'm going to go through
before I get to one that works for me.

When I bought these tires I was on the fence between them and Azenis, ES100's.

Many knowledgeable people advised me that the "soft sidewall" of T1-S and
the slow turn-in were overstated by critics, and that they would feel and
handle just great. Well I think I made a mistake with these tires and next
time I'm going full bore, Azenis all the way.