Old October 28th 06, 07:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Tom The Great

Default Misfire?

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:09:29 -0500, "HyperCube33 \(Life2Death\)"
> wrote:

>May I be so ignorant to inquire what a misfire sounds like/ how you know
>your engine has done this?
>
>My Saturn is my first car.

My Saturn 'stumbled' in a start up, flashed the SES and then went
solid. I had the code checked, and it was something like "engine
misfire". After that, everytime the car started rough, stumbled, and
the SES light came on, I figured it just misfired.

So all I say, if you hear a stumbling, and see the SES, you might have
a misfire.

later,

tom @ www.NoCostAds.com