Old May 28th 05, 05:22 PM
Eric

Check out the PDF I linked to above. You don't bleed this slave that way.
There is NO bleeder valve. None, zip, zilch, nada. The only way to bleed
it is to pump the bubbles out of the master by pushing on the slave. Wierd,
I know. But now my clutch works great. The pedal is stronger than the day
I bought it. Of course it's still making that funny noise. Kind of a
"chunk". Don't know -- mechanic friend of mine seems to think the fork is a
little off or something. He rattled of some things and said it really just
slipped a little out of alignment and can easily be fixed (as long as you
don't have to pull the tranny)...

Eric
.. .