Old October 17th 09, 03:16 AM posted to alt.jeep-l,rec.autos.4x4
Will Honea[_1_]

Default Mike Romain

Just got an email from Mike Romain whom many of you know from these groups
and thought you'd like to know what happened.

I don't think I sent this, sorry for the delay, got tossed out of my CJ7 in
the driveway and snapped my neck at C1-C2.Â* I am now in a halo vest for 3
months.Â* Man I always wear the seatbelt and just spaced it out because I
was in and out all day winching logs to build a bridge.Â* What a **** off,
but at least I can still feel everything.Â* The gas pedal stuck under the
floor mat on a corner when I gave it A little goose and whipped me sideways
into a bank and I got tossed through the steel passenger door out onto the
dirt driveway.

I'm sure we all wish him a full and speedy recovery.

--
Will Honea