Old February 26th 06, 07:54 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving

Default A LITTLE SANITY - Tennessee stops giving drivers licenses to illegal aliens

Steve Sobol wrote:
> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
>
> > Which is why america should stop ALL immigration. Citizenship should
> > be only for those who were born here.

> Hm, troll...
>
> Do you live in Southern Cali? Or anywhere else near the border?
>
> I live less than three hours from Mexico, there are a lot of immigrants
> here, and guess what, I have no problems with the ones that are here legally.

Fine, but that's not the issue. When you have legal immigrant mexicans,
they vote for insane things like driver licenses and free health care
and free schools for illegal mexicans. Even legal immigrants put
their home country first and america second.