Old December 14th 10, 03:02 AM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Tegger[_3_]

Default New Honda being delivered Wednesday

"Elmo P. Shagnasty" > wrote in
:

> As for uncomfortable, just those damn headrests alone would keep me
> from buying a Honda today. No, Honda, you don't have to jam them
> forward so far you make my chin touch my chest. And I refuse to
> recline the seatback like a gangsta just to avoid all of that.

I think they do that to save money: they get the "safety" of active
headrests without the expense of same, but annoy everybody in the process.

My next car (to be purchased within the next year) will not be a Honda.

--
Tegger