Old June 22nd 04, 10:26 PM
Zathras

On 22 Jun 2004 08:10:10 -0700, (Mitch bryson)
wrote:

>Thinking Of Buying A New Alfa Romeo? - Whatever Alfa Romeo You Want To
>Buy, Come To Virgin Cars.

Like I did..three and a half years of Customer Service HELL followed!!
I was one of the *lucky* ones to get his complaint replied to from Sir
Richard Branson.

I won't bore you all with my 4 inch thick file on Virgin Cars....

Perhaps 'Motor Solutions' (part of DC Cook) who bought VC early in the
year will sort out this company where Branson couldn't.

Anyway, Mitch, why didn't you send this from a Virgin Cars Email
address - not brave enough?

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email without 'Alfa' in subject are auto-deleted..sorry!)