Old June 1st 04, 09:03 PM
MarkK

"DesmaisonLCM" > wrote in message
> Dans l'article >, "gerald"
> >a écrit :
>
> >193 cv. 80000 km. Noire, toit ouvrant élec, clim auto, intérieur cuir
> >havane. autoradio pioneer avec chargeur 6 cd. kit téléphone. Etat impec

> please post in english in this newsgroup.

No, French is fine*, especially if you are selling a French (specification &
registration) car in France. The nearest English speaking place is the UK,
and as you know we drive on the left, so I really don't see the point in
non-French speakers being able to read the advert. In fact it is probably
only of interest to people within 200km, so my only criticism of the ad is
the lack of location.

*Read the FAQ!

Mark