Old August 17th 05, 01:26 AM
meirman

Default Truck horn vs. car horn

Thanks for the help in the other posts.

I have 3 more, pretty straightforward questions, I think. #2 is the
most imporant.

I have a '95 Lebaron. My left horn broke, and I replaced it with a
horn from a friend's '95 Caravan, which had been wrecked.

His horn seems louder than mine was, maybe because his was a truck,
and mine is a mere car. Is that the way it works?

(I can't compare my new horn to the original horn, because I have had
the horn from my '84 or '88 Lebaron in there until today, and I had
destroyed the original horn, in order to look inside of it. The horn
I took out today from my previous car never worked well, maybe because
I had to jury-rig the connector. Which has nothing to do with rigging
a trial jury. )

If you email me, please let me know whether
or not you are posting the same letter.
If necessary, change domain to erols.com.

Directions are given as if you know nothing.
There's a big range here but I don't know who knows what.