Old August 5th 09, 04:16 AM posted to rec.autos.misc
Eric D

Default Advice pls, what car to get?

On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 02:55:20 GMT, Eric D > wrote:

>On Tue, 04 Aug 2009 09:20:13 GMT, "krp" > wrote:
>

>>"Eric D" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> Hi, I'm looking for a car for my parents.
>>>
>>> It should be used and under $20K, mid size sedan(not hatchback), not
>>> gutless and still under warrantee with automatic transmission.
>>>
>>> I'm looking for the best value for the money, well made and low
>>> maintainance.

>> Try a Honda Accord.

>Yes, thanks. I was looking at them but the V-6 doesn't seem to be in
>my price range given other considerations. Is not the standard 166HP
>gutless given the automatic transmission?
>
>Please let me know.
>
>Any other suggestions?
>
>thanks
>Eric

Actually I just saw some in the local buy and sell that are in the
price range but mileage is higher than what I'm looking for. I know I
may have to readjust my standards or my price but what else should I
be looking at? Are there any very well made 4 cylinder turbos or
super chargers that I should consider?