Old January 8th 06, 02:05 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge

Default 1996 Dodge Grand Caravan LE AC/Heater Blower, Relay and Resistor Block Problems 101

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 11:51:35 +0000, HeadlessHorseman wrote:

>> bump what?

> Adding a "bump post" puts the thread back to the top of the forum so
> people with AC/Heater Blower issues can easily find it... thus keeping

Yeah, I know what a bump post is. My point was that since you didn't
quote anything, it may be hard for people to know what you're bumping.
See below.

> the forum clear of redundant questions relating to same. It eliminates
> the need to search through the forum, saves bandwidth and helps prevent
> wasted space on internet servers.

This is what happens when bull**** "web forums" link themselves to Usenet.
This is being posted to *Usenet*, which is NOT the same as some web forum
(vBulletin) that you are posting to. There is no "top of the forum" here,
and when you don't quote something of which you are referring to, it can
be difficult for others to understand what you mean.

If you want a real source of information, learn what Usenet is, and how to
use it properly.

Linux Registered User #327951