Old August 27th 04, 05:07 PM
Steve Sears

Markbot,
You might try asking the forums at Audiworld, Audifans, or on the S-Cars
lists. Speedvision's store is at www.speedshop.com - maybe contact someone
there.
Or, try calling NASCAR - they own Speedvision now, don't they?
Cheers!
Steve Sears
1987 Audi 5kTQ - sorta like the Talladega 5000tq
(http://www.sjmautotechnik.com/troubl...body/tall4.htm) ... without
all the power and the honkin' huge tires (but _with_ 200mph tape)
1980 Audi 5k
1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes
(SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

"Markbot" > wrote in message
> I was wondering if there is any way to find any copies of a program that

aired on Speedvision, now the Speed Chanel a few years back?

> They have a regular feature called a "test drive" that has been around for

a number of years. Tapes of the programs used to be available when
Speedvision ran the show, but under their new banner I believe they have
done away with this. Anyway, there are tapes of these test drives that
appear on ebay from time to time.

> Back in 2001/2002, Speedvision did a test drive of an 2001 Audi S8 at the

Infineon Raceway (formerly Sears Point Raceway) in northern California with
Derek Bell at the wheel. I contacted the producer who has copies but no
distribution rights! Speed Channel is no help and Audi USA doesn't take
phone calls or return emails.