Old December 23rd 05, 03:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default We Needed A Big Gas Tax Like We Need a Scathing Case of Herpes

Wound Up wrote:
> Michael Johnson, PE wrote:
>> I'm glad you enjoyed it. Hanky was a **** poor debater though. He is
>> like one of those See'n Says. He has a limited repertoire of bull****
>> he can spew and none of it is based in logic or reality. Since he
>> can't think independently he relies on quoting the words of others.
>>

> Well, he hooked -you- for several months, right? He must not be a
> complete waste of time, then.

I visit ramfm whenever I get on the computer from home. Replying takes
just a few minutes. Trouble is he ceased to be entertaining rather
quickly because he has no original thoughts to convey.

> I do hope you guys continue to spar; it's been so many rounds, I'm
> simply amazed. And like I just said, it's not exactly been
> unintelligent, much as you may disagree WRT Mike. I express zero
> judgment about either one of you guys. Why? Because I think you're
> both basically intelligent and educated people. Disagree all you want;
> I don't care! I love the disagreements. I love the tension.

There is no tension on my part - just stating the obvious and appearing
to be way more to the right than I really am, just to further antagonize
him.