Old April 30th 10, 04:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Lanny Chambers

Default Newbie question

In article >, Don Q wrote:

> I am guessing that the number of girls calling him will double and
> the nasty comments will fade away.

The Miata is indeed a "girl's car." Women love it. Among my personal
experiences:

A Camaro passed me, and the driver's pretty girlfriend rolled down the
window, leaned halfway out, and yelled "Nice car!" at 60 mph. The
boyfriend was presumably not amused.

More than a couple of times, I've returned to the Miata in a mall
parking lot to find it surrounded by women.

A woman on a Harley (!) pulled up next to me at a stoplight and offered
to swap rides.

Guys with mullets have every reason to feel threatened by Miatas!

--
Lanny Chambers
St. Louis, MO