Old October 20th 09, 11:52 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Byron Forbes

Default iracing leagues?

"KMacK" > wrote in message
> Tony R wrote:
> > The mainstay of iRacing will be the oficial series, so I would expect
> > the leagues to make themselves known on the Members forums, under
> > Hosted Racing.
> >

> Thanks for the info Tony. Would hope that any leagues would recruit
> outside the members forums. If iracing hope to draw a few more drivers in
> with leagues, as mentioned in the press release, it would be good if
> league info wasn't restricted to the members only forum. ;-)

Hope you're right - they need a page on the main, public iRacing sight
for leagues, lots of screenshots and links to league pages so you can see
what cars are racing where. As a member i hate needing to look over lifeless
text headers to try and work out what a league is actually doing. Needs
colour and lots of big pics!