Old February 2nd 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Michael Johnson

Default OT - So Michael...

dwight wrote:
> "Michael Johnson" > wrote in message
>> You have a point. It took the Democrats running the proverbial car over a
>> cliff with Jimmie Carter to pave the way for Reagan in 1980. Carter makes
>> George Bush look like Thomas Jefferson.

> Carter was brilliant. Bush can't form a sentence.

Carter would have been brilliant if being president was like being an
engineer on a nuclear submarine. He was one of the worst Presidents
this country has ever had to endure. Thank God he only had one term.
Two terms of of his stupidity would have been more than this country
could bare.

> I'm not quite sure how you meant this.

The original intent was to indicate that letting liberals have enough
political rope will result in them hanging themselves. The one of the
most recent examples of this was Jimmie Carter followed by Clinton in
his first two years in office. I threw in the last sentence as an
embellishment.

As for old Jimmie, the older he gets the stranger he becomes. I can't
think of one decent thing that resulted from his time in office. I can
name several disasters though.