Old January 5th 18, 04:45 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
The Real Bev[_5_]

Default How long can a popping CV joint last?

On 01/05/2018 08:18 AM, wrote:
> On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 11:31:40 PM UTC-6, The Real Bev
> wrote:
>>>
>>> Asphalt roofing shingles work pretty well.

> Apshalt? Hurricane Katrina blew ten asphalt roof shingles off of the
> top of my house, and three trees down/across my street, and millions
> of some kind of strange looking insects into town, a lot of peoples'
> cars grills were covered with those insects, people escaping from
> Hurricane Katrina. Big old pecan tree in my front yard, the trunk of
> that tree was 'dancing' like mad. I live 140 miles North of the Gulf
> Coast. My Australian Blue Heeler doggy, she slept completely through
> that Hurricane.

Smart dog. She knew she couldn't do anything about it, so why not nap?
Any chance you got her from a guy named Jay in New Orleans? He's a
breeder who used to post into one of the Mozilla groups.

--
Cheers, Bev
VISE GRIPS (VYS'-gripz) [n] A tool used to transfer intense