Old September 7th 07, 12:04 AM posted to ba.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles,ca.driving,rec.photo.digital,rec.autos.tech
sqidbait

Default California Motorcycle & Automobile Riding & Driving & Written Tests

On Sep 6, 1:57 pm, pinbob > wrote:
[snip]
> Since the California DMV forbids you practicing the test, you'll need to
> draw this keyhole diagram on your driveway and then go around the lollipop
> with a car on each side which is a realistic rendition of what it's like on
> the DMV course.
>
> If anyone has a PHOTOGRAPH of the California course, please POST it!!!!!!

It's easy to practice the test. Just go to your local
DMV on the weekend and try. Some sample photos I took
a couple years ago for a similar thread in reeky:

http://home.earthlink.net/~sqidbait/offAxis.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~sqidbait/start.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~sqidbait/loop1.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~sqidbait/loop2.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~sqidbait/back.jpg

It's not hard. I can do it on my CBR without
any problems.

-- Michael

BTW, I do NOT grant permission to host these photos
on other websites. Actually, not true - if Timberwoof
wants to include them on his FAQ page, that's cool
with me.