Old April 9th 12, 02:26 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mario Petrinovic

Default New PC's FFB

Mario Petrinovic:
Well, I got new PC, and there are some changes. On this PC I can
clearly feel where I am regarding latency (cockpitLookDeadZone setting).
Here, my latency definitelly is somewhere around 0.038500. Well, this has
more sense than what I wrote previously. But, there are some changes,
compared to previous PC. On this PC I kept everything on default, while on
previous I did some changes to Nvidia control panel. Also, while now I also
have Class 1 video setting in iRacing, previously I didn't use DX10
optimization. Previously I had keyboard and mouse on PS/2, while now I have
them on USB. Previously I had wheel into USB 2.0, now I have it into USB
3.0.

Oh yes, another thing. Now I keep Profiler running all the time on
my computer (this means that it is running during boot-up), while previously
I had it shut down and opened it only when I went to the simulation. Who
knows, maybe this is why I feel FFB more clearly now.