Old November 7th 10, 12:08 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,misc.legal,alt.true-crime
Bill Graham

Default Epidemic of drunk driving so Ontario looks at random breath tests

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" > wrote in
message
On Nov 5, 3:51 pm, "Bill Graham" > wrote:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" > wrote in
>
> The loony libertarians will howl about this but it's not half as bad
> as the searches EVERYONE goes thru to fly on a commercial airliiner
> even though drunk drivers pose a thousand times the threat terrorists
> do.
>
> This loony libertarian thinks that one terrorist might give his life to
> head
> on a car carrying one or two infidels, but that's not nearly as efficient
> as
> one terrorist giving up his life to take out an airliner carrying 2 or 3
> hundred infidels. I'll stick to driving, thanks.....But I really hope you
> have a nice flight.

What are you talking about? No one claims terrorists are deliberately
causing car crashes.

Nor did I, because it's so inefficient. Giving your life to crash an
airliner is much more efficient. That's why I don't fly anywhere (Unless I
have to) But you are the one who compared flying to driving, not me. I also
don't drive anywhere unless I have to.