Old March 24th 11, 09:11 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andrew MacPherson[_2_]

Default 15 years later..

(Ian Riches) wrote:

> Nor does Dirt, but somehow playing that with the
> keyboard doesn't bother me.....

Keyboard? KEYBOARD!?

Look, I know we're short of people posting here, but... you're banned, ok? Out,
right now! ;-)

Actually you're reminding me of many happy hours spent on Crammond's Revs back when
wheels had yet to be invented by computer cave men. And any modern game designed
with a console controller in mind must be ok with a keyboard. It's a case of mind
over matter I suppose. Sims are mainly in the head anyway.

Especially Racing Legends.

Andrew McP

PS I just remembered none of us can ban you anyway. I think we have to have written
permission from ymenard.