Old February 4th 08, 05:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_23_]

Default jk, boom or bust?

Try the JK just for giggles and post a review here. The shorties are really
too short. People kept asking for the Scrambler back and Jeep finally
listened to them. You must have a line of credit long as your left arm from
all the stuff you have bought over the years...

Cheers,

Earle

. ..