Old August 12th 06, 03:08 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Redbull

Default FS 1984 Vette

Changed my ceasfire to a 1990 TPI set up..runs great..very simple....all I
needed was a reworked engine harness and the tpi & computer from a late
model Vette...computer is mounted in the engine compartment same as in
1990...since I live in Florida I also removed the air pump and all the tubes
into the manifold..just welded the holes closed..must have removed 10 lbs
of garbage tubes,valves etc..really cleaned up the engine compartment.(
Florida has No inspections of any kind ,no emissions ..Florida gave up 3-4
mil $$$ in highway funds and did away with all inspections which were
costing the state 6-7 mil bucks.)