Old May 17th 08, 11:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Peter Dohm

Default Finland. Limo towing trailer - limousine towing a trailer.jpg

"Stas" > wrote in message
> The Finnish way to move construction tools.
> Looks like it's small orange concrete mixer what they move.

Do you happen to have a larger (higher resolution) version of this?

Back in my miss-spent youth, I once got the assignment to haul some material
back to a nearby destination. I've long since forgotten the what and where
of the story; but the only available vehicle with suitable towing capacity
was the boss' (then new) Lincoln MkIII. Needless to say, that got a lot of
attention!

Now, on seeing this, I would enjoy having a larger copy to print out--and to
tease a few aquaintances.

Peter :-)