Old February 6th 07, 12:04 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Daryl Bryant

Default Volkswagen PCV(?) valve question

Superchargers pressurizes the intake air above atmospheric pressures - the
hollow part is made of some sort of metal alloy - Aluminum?
Not plastic - Sounds right to me!!

What's the reason that you're dismantling engine parts??

--
Bing Bang Boom Voila Done!