Old February 20th 09, 01:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Jay Giuliani

Default Saturn gone?

It will be interesting to see what GM will have to pay out to buy out the
dealer contracts. I suspect the 2011 date has to do with renewal dates.

I remember when they dropped Olds. I seem to recall them paying nearly 1
billion in contract termination penalties to the dealers.

http://jalopnik.com/5155377/gm-to-of...brand-most-of-