Old July 23rd 10, 11:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Lanny Chambers

Default Miata Poll - What would you do if your Miata were gone today?

In article >,
pws > wrote:

> If you were to lose your current Miata today, be it totaled, stolen,
> whatever, and received enough money to cover a replacement, all the way
> up to an optioned-out brand-new one, (say $30,000 to be safe), what
> would you do:

Bummer. I just checked, and while that's enough to have FM convert an NB
to LS3, it's not enough to buy the target NB as well, much less to paint
it pink and cover it with Hello Kitty crap.

How much fun would that be? Trolling for mullets...

--
Lanny Chambers
St. Louis, MO