Old April 3rd 16, 05:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
MoPar Man

Default HEY!! i am a DODGE tech.ask me what ails you

wrote:

> > On Saturday, July 27, 1996 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, LRager wrote:
> > if i can'thelp i can get you help!!!!!!

> Hello, I hope you get this....I have a 94 dodge dynasty. my husband
> just replaced the transmission. After putting it all back together,
> he's getting no fire and can't figure out why. Any advice would be
> greatly appreciated!

What a door knob you are.

You're replying to a post made in 1996 - almost 20 years ago.

I think that's a new record for a google-groper (*)

Tell your husband to grow some balls and post a question here to usenet
himself (and hopefully give a better description to the problem than the
corn-ball "getting no fire").

(*) a google-groper is someone that experiences Usenet via Google
Gropes, aka Google groups. Google-groups is a lame way to read and post
to usenet.