Old October 13th 09, 05:08 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andrew MacPherson[_2_]

Default Race On demo released

(rms) wrote:

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/60816

I'm getting lazy in my old age. The 'new features' in Race 07 haven't -- so far --
persuaded me to raise the energy to aim the mouse in the right direction to
download it. I sort of feel I already own about five versions of this code already.
:-)

Besides, I am in danger of becoming a total Shift-head. Me and my Impreza are
fairly inseparable these days, and I can't escape from the Nordschleife. That part
of my hard disk is in danger of getting worn out!

Andrew McP