Old December 29th 05, 02:43 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Speeding teen kills self and friend - Described as an " incredibly outgoing, beautiful person"

"far2go4" > wrote
> I appreciate your input and I apologize for intruding on your USENET
> forums.

Under *NO* circumstances should you apologize for "intruding".
Usenet was, (arguably still is) before the advent of chat groups, forums
and such based upon IM, the freest forum for expression extant. It is
open to all, excludes none, and has a very rich and extensive subject list
that you are free and welcome to explore. The non-moderated groups
are mostly rants and infested with trolls, but there is still a great deal
of value there.

We only ask that you read and follow the posting guidelines, which
include pure text (not HTML), 80-character lines, no graphics, etc.
These guidelines are readily available, as are many free newsreaders
(including Outlook Express, which you probably have.)

FloydR