Old December 29th 05, 12:26 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Speeding teen kills self and friend - Described as an " incredibly outgoing, beautiful person"

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 02:02:35 +0100, far2go4
> wrote:

>Scott-I own and administrate a forum, I also moderate at several forums
>and I am well aware of Trolls and Flamers

Odd... One would expect a forum owner/administrator to know how to
quote properly and how to set their line wrap correctly.

> Perhaps, past experience has hardened you.

"Hardened" is not the word I would use. "Wisened" is more like it.

You have to admit that's an AMAZING coincidence that, of all the
billions of people in this world, that the mother of someone being
discussed in this obscure little newsgroup should just happen to be
passing by. Of course, another possible explanation is that
"theprincessmother" is NOT the mother of the girl who died, but is
actually just some troll who took advantage of an opportunity to play
a role and post some inflammatory remarks.

Given your vast experience owning and administrating online message
fora, which do you think is more likely?

>I cannot speak for other family members that respond to other threads,
>but we stumbled on a link that brought us to this thread.

Who are "we?" Are you also claiming to be a relative of this dead
girl? If not, why do you care so much?

>At the very least, how would you feel if it was your Mother, sister,
>daughter, son, brother and IT posted their tragedy on a site that
>you came across, and you read things that were in-human.

If one of my relatives won a Darwin award, I would certainly not blame
anyone for pointing that out.