Old December 28th 05, 10:40 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Speeding teen kills self and friend - Described as an " incredibly outgoing, beautiful person"

In article >, far2go4 wrote:

> A Troll, is someone who posts threads with only chaos and disruption
> in mind, then reply to various threads with 'flaming' remarks...well,
> unfortunately, they post such posts as both you and Brent posted.

I've posted nothing of the kind. If you have a problem with a specific
post, cite it.

The fact remains, Teenagers are driving cars that they couldn't
possibily own without the help of mommie and daddie. That is not a flame
in anyway. Neither is the strict definition of a sports car. It's existed
since before I was born, and like I posted wether or not I believe in the
strict definition is irrelevant and does not change what it is.

BTW, try to post 80 or less characters per line. Usenet is not a web forum
where CRs are used every paragraph. It's an old-school conventional text
forum where CRs are used every line.