Old November 19th 04, 08:38 PM
Alfistagj

Is that a coincidence.................
Just 2 weeks befor the scheduled delivery of my GT early October, I got a
call from my dealer that they (the factory) had quality problems with the
colour!!!!!
The "old" Rosso Siena (a dark red metallic) was taken out of the specs and
therefor my car would have to be completely newly planned, resulting in
production end November/early December.
With transport from Italy to Holland and the dealer options to be fitted it
would soon be January befor I would get it.
New colour would be Rosso Radicofani (only Italians can come up with such a
name), more or less identical, yet officially "different"; as I had never
seen the Rosso Siena "live", I had to make up my mind then and now based on
a 2x8cm colour sample which I did.
So a GT Distinctive with Rosso Radicofani on the outside with natural
leather interior, black dash, Bose sound system, 18" wheels, electric &
heated seats, headlight washers, automatic screen whipers, park aid etc etc.
Can't wait.
--
Ciao from Holland
AlfistaGJ (Gert-Jan)