Old December 7th 10, 07:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Anonymouse[_2_]

Default who's selling good OEM type Saturn Parts?

On 11/22/2010 2:31 PM, Oppie wrote:
> Of course you asked for OEM 'type'
>
> I've had some good experience ordering remanufactured parts through
> AutoZone.
> For new OEM, any GM dealer has access to Saturn parts while they last.
> Non-cancelable, non-returnable...
>
> Oppie
> 2001 lw300
>
> "Anonymouse" > wrote in message
>>
>> somethings are hard to find.
>>
>> swp mirrors aren't the same as sw1 mirrors for example.
>>
>> I need front seat covers, front carpet, shades, and headliner.

Hi,

my problem is I've got an SWP... a right hand drive sw1 and some things
are 'different'...like mirrors... or the driver's (right hand) seat... a
nice seat but not sold for other US models...the upholstery is a non
standard color too... they were basically US engined sw1's with japanese
model interiors/mirrors.

they made 450 in 1999 and a "similar number" in 2000.

I'm looking for seat covers carpets etc... and that color isn't in other
US spec saturn cars.